If you’re the proprietor of a company and looking to increase the leads generated through Instagram Stories, learning how to improve them could be an effective strategy. Learning to increase leads through Instagram Stories will increase engagement while sparking more enthusiasm for your business.
Your Instagram experience should already be second nature; Instagram Stories provides the ideal way to record every detail that occurs between posts – providing an accurate representation of your background, hard work, and color involved with managing a business – telling a more fantastic tale than several individual images could do alone.
- What Are Instagram Stories
- How Long Do Instagram Stories Last
- How To Begin Instagram Stories Using A Mobile Phone
- Adding A Call To Action
- How To Add Links To Instagram Stories
- How To Add Video To Instagram Stories
- Why Use Instagram Stories
Table of Contents
What Are Instagram Stories?
Instagram Stories allows users to post video and photo slideshows sequentially onto Instagram. Your Instagram users will have access to them for 24 hours before they are deleted permanently.
So the goal is to produce images that convey an account of your business that spans one day, such as how it began and its events; perhaps behind-the-scenes makeup tips or sneak peeks of new menu items can all help tell this narrative.
Your goal should be to draw people inside your business and generate intrigue and new business leads.
How Long Do Instagram Stories Last?
Each story must last no more than 24 hours, requiring you to consider your storytelling method carefully. With up to 10 videos or images available to add to each tale, adding variety can only heighten curiosity for readers – make sure there is some mystery involved so they stay interested! However, fill all available space so nothing will motivate them forward in their reading journey!
If one of your clients with an impressive profile is thrilled to be featured on various social media channels, Instagram Stories could be used to announce this and generate enough interest that people want to contact your business and inquire. Ideally, leaving out the name would ensure maximum impact!
How To Begin Instagram Stories Using A Mobile Phone
Here’s some simple guidance for using Instagram Stories to generate leads: you should see them appear within your feed.
- Click “+,” the plus symbol located in the upper right-hand corner, to review your videos and photos that have already been taken.
- Select Story at the bottom.
- Find your images in the lower left corner and select those you wish to use – up to 10 photos can be uploaded simultaneously.
- Next, add text only when necessary; don’t overdo it. Be mindful of contextualizing when adding texts. Stickers or music may also be added for additional fun!
- Stickers provide you with an opportunity to drive engagement. Include polls, call to action, or simply mention another company in your sticker design.
- Include your location if you would like locals to experience what’s happening – for instance, opening a restaurant, art gallery, or shop.
- Once complete, publish your tale.
Adding A Call To Action
Adding a call-to-action at the end of your Instagram story is an effective way to generate leads. Your viewers have spent considerable time engaging with your post, so give them something that compels them to find out more by adding a CTA at its conclusion.
As an example, you could quickly inform them what they should do next – maybe “find out more about us via our website’ or ‘check us out here’ – perhaps even offer an incentive such as signing up to get a free ticket or purchasing two for one!
How To Add Links To Instagram Stories
Platforms for social networking are constantly evolving. Instagram Stories was released for public use in 2016 and, until recently allowed users to quickly discover more information about their account through a swipe-up link, but now is increasingly used as the “link sticker”.
Similar to adding stickers, highlight posts are an effective way of promoting different pieces of content and merchandise on Instagram.
An engaging link can be an effective way to increase conversions and engagement with users, helping them find your content quickly and easily. Unfortunately, however, this feature is currently only accessible to those with over 10,000 followers.
However, there are alternative means of linking to your company should it have few followers. Here are two examples:
- Socialize your story via social media and inform your followers they can message you directly for an immediate link – there is even a DM sticker available! This is an ideal way to build relationships while making it appear more personal.
- Add the URL for your website into the bio section of Instagram and add text that states, “Link in bio to Instagram Story: Instagram Story.
How To Add Video To Instagram Stories
Video can be an excellent way to generate leads, as well as an efficient way of telling Instagram stories. Include videos like these:
- Go to Instagram, then scroll down until you reach the Stories at the end of your screen.
- Tap the lower proper left of your screen in order to capture an image, or hold and tap to create videos.
- Add either a label or text.
- Prepared to go!
Conclusion: Why Use Instagram Stories?
Are You Wondering How To Generate Leads With Instagram Stories? When used alongside other forms of media, many business owners view Instagram Stories as unnecessary and time-consuming elements within social media marketing.
However, including it in your overall marketing strategy can increase engagement of your business as well as visibility and content creation. Furthermore, Instagram could generate leads you would not receive through other methods or channels – by engaging with new users; you will also generate interest for your brand and generate new prospects.
Making the most out of Instagram stories takes creativity, so the longer you use it and be more imaginative you become. Additionally, doing some basic research into how other businesses have utilized this feature may give you ideas to develop in your own business.
Your brand’s professionalism will shine through as clients are drawn closer to your business and engaged more easily with it.